Skin Care Management System Products Dry to Very Dry

$300.00

5x New Beauty award winner Best Skin Care System!

The award-winning Skin Care Management System was developed for all skin types.  It utilizes synergistic layered technology to measurably improve the appearance of common skin conditions such as:

  • Fine lines
  • Skin discoloration
  • Acne, rosacea
  • Sun damage

The Skin Care Management System was designed for prolonged use with little to no irritation or acclimation. 

Using the System is easy and intuitive.  immediately feel the difference from the first application.  Skin will appear noticeably smoother and healthier.  By following the regimen daily, results will be sustained and improved.

  • 100% of subjects saw a photographic improvement in skin appearance with usage of Skin Care Management System.
  • 100% of subjects witnessed an overall improvement in the quality of their skin with usage of the Skin Care Management System.
  • 94% of subjects observed no acclimation period from initial use of products.  The other 6% of participants experience only transient dryness and flaking with initial usage of Skin Care Management System. 

Skin Care Management System

  • Non-irritating
  • Easy to use
  • Long-term solution
  • addresses multiple skin care concerns
  • Solutions for all skin types

Jacqueline Calkin, MD, a board certified dermatologist from Sacramento, CA who is conducting research using the JMSR Skin Care Management System, stated "I've never before used a skin care system that, by itself, resulted in such universally satisfied patients or delivered results as quickly and consistently as I've seen with the JMSR Skin Care Management System.  Further, we have found the system to be extremely tolerable and patient friendly, with little to no acclimation period.  Amazingly, I was even able to start patients on prescription retinoid with minimal retinoid side effects when used in conjunction with the JMSR Skin Care Management System.  The JMSR System offers a great value to my patients and my practice."